4 Scientific & QA Jobs in North West EnglandShow filters
- 07 May 2021
- Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust - Leigh, WN7 1HR
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa, pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 3 podiatry lab technician . The hours are 5 hours per day Monday to Friday - hours to fit within 8 - 5 We would like to recruit a keen, enthusiastic member of staff to work along side experienced podiatry lab ...
- 23 April 2021
- FirstPort - LA11 7HH
- £13,364 per year
Job Role: Visiting Development Manager (Ref 5510) Location: Grange over Sands, Cumbria Salary: £13,364 per annum plus benefits Job Sector: Retirement - Independent Living Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-2pm (25 hours per week) As Visiting Development Manager, you ...
- 16 April 2021
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 9RW
- £31,365 - £44,503 pro-rata per annum
Job Title BSE Accredited Highly Specialised Cardiac Physiologist (Echocardiography) Staff Group Healthcare Scientists Band AFC Band 7 Hours 37.5hrs per week, permanent (part time of 30 hrs or more per week considered) Informal Enquiries to Andrea Stead, CRI ...
- 15 April 2021
- Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust - Ormskirk, L39 2AZ
• Lead on the development, implementation and review of Research & Innovation services at Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust. Develop the Research and Innovation strategy on behalf of the Trust. • Motivate and inspire staff working within the Trust. • Lead to ...