10 Scientific & QA Jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (10)
- London (2)
- Eastern England (1)
- North East England (1)
- North West England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- South East England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 08 May 2021
- BBC - London - New Broadcasting House, W1A 1AA
The BBC are looking to recruit an Audience Research Manager within our Radio and Music Audiences team, which comprises a Portfolio Head of Audiences together with one Head of Audience Research, two Audience Research Managers, two Senior Audience Research ...
- 07 May 2021
- South Lanarkshire Council - Cambuslang, G72 7EX
- £14,626.00 to £15,073.00 per year
Job Description South Lanarkshire Council is an ambitious, high performing organisation with a clear vision and programme of action which is designed to improve the lives and prospects of everyone in South Lanarkshire. The aim of Social Work Resources is to ...
- 06 May 2021
- The Guinness Partnership - HP12 3RL
- £19,879.00 per year
About Us As one of the largest providers of affordable housing and care services in England, The Guinness Partnership is here to improve people's lives and create possibilities for them. Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a ...
- 01 May 2021
- BBC - Sao Paulo
BBC World Service is an international multimedia broadcaster, part of BBC News, delivering a wide range of language and regional services and working increasingly with other parts of BBC News to serve global audiences. It uses multiple platforms to reach its ...
- 30 April 2021
- Capita plc - YO41 1LZ
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. Becoming an Analytical Chemist- Veterinary ...
- 28 April 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Weston Super Mare, BS23 4TQ
- Dependant on Experience and non-HCPC registration would start at Band 4
About Us We are looking to appoint a dynamic, highly motivated, forward thinking and enthusiastic Part-time (16 hours per week) Biomedical Scientist to join our team at University Hospitals Bristol & Weston NHS Foundation Trust (UHBW), Weston General Hospital...
- 28 April 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 01 Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (pro rata)
A Band 6 opportunity to work in a UKAS accredited Microbiology and Virology laboratory. The post holder will join a large progressive team of healthcare professionals. The post involves investigating samples for the detection of a range of pathogenic bacteria...
- 27 April 2021
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust - Stevenage, SG1 2UA
- Dependent on experience. Competitive rate including pension.
GP post with special interest in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Working within the CFS & Persistent Pain Service, providing diagnosisHertfordshire wide but based atKingsway Health Centre, Stevenage We are a highly specialist multi-disciplinary out patient service, ...
- 23 April 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £60,455 - £91,228 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust GP with Specialist Interest in Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Permanent post - 3.5PA Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is a medium...
- 16 April 2021
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 9RW
- £31,365 - £44,503 pro-rata per annum
Job Title BSE Accredited Highly Specialised Cardiac Physiologist (Echocardiography) Staff Group Healthcare Scientists Band AFC Band 7 Hours 37.5hrs per week, permanent (part time of 30 hrs or more per week considered) Informal Enquiries to Andrea Stead, CRI ...