6 Designer jobs in LondonShow filters
- Full time (6)
- 23 September 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Wandsworth, London, SW16 1NX
- £30,000 per year
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Specialist Team Manager to work full-time with a leading private healthcare provider in Wandsworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the ...
- 13 October 2019
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, E2 0TA
- £30,000 to £35,000 per year
Property Manager Location: Sutton’s Wharf, London (Moving to Camden, London) Salary: £30,000-£35,000 Hours: 35 hours Are you an experienced property manager, looking for your next opportunity within a housing association? Then look no further We have an ...
- 19 September 2019
- AlphaLSG Sky Chefs - Heston, TW5 9NJ
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- 23.000 per annum
Our Recruitment team at Alpha LSG are currently looking for a Recruitment professional to make a difference in our fast paced team in London Heathrow. What the role is: The Recruitment Co-ordinator’s role is to act as a point of contact for our hourly ...
- 18 October 2019
- McGinley CEP - Enfield, London, EN1 1AA
- £75,000 to £95,000 per year
- £7k car, 15% bonus, pension & health
Senior Planner (Preconstruction) - North London - £100k package Exclusive role - as agreed with our client, this vacancy is only available through McGinley CEP. Are you a Senior Planner with significant preconstruction experience? Are you sick of working for a...
- 09 October 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Croydon, Surrey, CR2 6HA
- £30,000.00 to £31,000.00 per year
Housing Officer, Permanent, Croydon, Mon-Fri, 37 hours, Must be able to drive Housing Officer Croydon £30,000 - £31,000 depending on experience Monday-Friday 37 Hours Must be able to drive Job Purpose To assist the Director of Housing with the day-to-day ...
- 23 September 2019
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - Borough, South East London
- £27,655 to £33,186 per year
- (plus up to 10% annual bonus)
CDS is on a mission We champion co-op and community-led housing where people design, develop, build or manage their homes themselves. We aim to make this a mainstream option for both rent and home ownership. To that end, we are investing in people and ...