5 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- 03 August 2020
- Harmonic Medical Sonography Limited - Manchester
- £34,000 to £36,000 per year
To play a key role in leading the work required for transformational change in terms of the approach to collaboration and integration with other health, social care, education, independent, charity and other third sector partners. To identify, create and ...
- 04 August 2020
- East Midlands Shared Services - Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8RA
- £32,094 per year
JOB PURPOSE This is a project to reduce re-offending of high risk offenders by ensuring sharing good quality information between key partner agencies, primarily YOS and IOM ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS Professional Qualification in Social Work, Probation, Education...
- 30 July 2020
- South Lanarkshire Council - Various Locations across South Lanarkshire, ML3 0AA
- £37,611.00 to £38,779.00 per year
Job Description Full time and part time posts available Qualified: £37611 - £38779 Student Newly qualified: £33493 South Lanarkshire Council is an ambitious, high performing organisation with a clear vision and programme of action which is designed to improve ...
- 30 July 2020
- British Red Cross - City of London, London, EC2Y 9AL
Senior Policy and Advocacy Officer (Crisis Response & Community Resilience) Location: Moorgate, London Contract type: Permanent Hours per week: 35 Salary: Circa £35,000 per annum (inc London weighting) We have an opportunity for an influential Senior Policy ...
- 05 August 2020
- Voyage Care - Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS14 0QP
Location: Temporarily remote working, usually Lichfield, Staffordshire Salary: Competitive A brand new role, Sales and Marketing Assistant, has been created within our growing marketing team to provide additional administrative support to generate enquiries. ...