3 Admin Jobs in Dorset
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- South West England
- Dorset (3)
- Poole (2)
- Ferndown (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Training Centre Co-ordinator (Temporary)
- 02 June 2023
- Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service - BH21 6QS
- £23,194 to £25,409 per year
- £23,194 per annum (rising by annual increments to £25,409). More information on salaries and progression can be found on our pay and policies page.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service, an organisation that is passionate about changing and saving lives. Our corporate staff are absolutely vital in helping to make our communities safer and healthier. Without ...
PA to Consultant Community Paediatricians | University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust
- 31 May 2023
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Poole, BH15 2JB
- £23,949 - £26,282 pa/pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant to join the community paediatric department. This role provides a comprehensive secretarial and administrative service to two consultant paediatricians. The successful applicant will have previous...
Patient Administrator | University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust
- 26 May 2023
- Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Poole, BH12 5AG
- £22,816 - £24,336 pa/pro rata
The Outpatient Administrator role provides a caring service to our patients. The role involves providing an appointment booking service, liaising with Consultants, medical secretaries, the Primary Care Trust and other departments in the Trust. This job will be...