6 Admin Jobs in SomersetShow filters
- 23 November 2020
- South Somerset District Council - Yeovil, Somerset
- £20,092 to £22,183 per year, pro rata
Look to apply now and become a valued member of the Service Delivery Case team, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting ...
- 19 November 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Aspen Court, Taunton, TA2 7PB
- £10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- 10 - 11
About The Role Aspen Court in Taunton is a dementia nursing home, providing care and support to our residents. We are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to work Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9-5 - 22.5 hours per week. You must be computer ...
- 18 November 2020
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Taunton, TA2 7PQ
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum, pro rata
Somerset Partnership Foundation Trust is delighted to have been successful in its collaborative bid to become a Trailblazer site for Wave 2 of the Governments new Mental Health in Schools Team project. This is a 3 year pilot running from Sept 19 – Sept 22. The...
- 10 November 2020
- Brympton Parish Council - Yeovil, Somerset
The Parish Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer is responsible for the administration of the business and finances of the Council. The post includes some evening work and occasional attendance at community meetings and annual conferences.
- 03 November 2020
- Sheasby Tree Services - Watchet, Somerset
We are currently looking for a PA to assist the directors with the day to day running of the company. You will be based in our office and have access to flexible working hours. Experience desired in similar role and driving licence is essential. For more ...
- 27 October 2020
- Pritex Limited - TA21 8FQ Wellington Somerset
- £11,221 per year, pro rata
As a member of the Laboratory team you will be responsible for the day to day administration for Pritex’s Quality Reporting System. You will be the first point of contact for customers registering their quality issues which will involve the correct input of ...