40 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (40)
- North West England (10)
- East Midlands (6)
- North East England (6)
- South East England (5)
- Eastern England (4)
- South West England (4)
- West Midlands (2)
- London (1)
- Scotland (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Senior Assistant Practitioner HCP 0-19 Single Point of Access (SPA) | Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- 06 March 2023
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS3 1ET
- £23,949 - £26,282 pro rata
This is a new post within the 0-19 Healthy Child Programme for a highly experienced practitioner with community experience to work at the front door or the service in our Single Point of Access (SPA) and is the first point of contact for parents/carers and ...
Healthcare Assistant | Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 15 March 2023
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Woodbeck, DN22 0PD
- £20,270 - £21,318 per annum (pro rata for part-time) + £4012 High Secure Allowance
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable Health Care Assistants to join well established Nursing Teams around the site of Rampton Hospital. Rampton Hospital is one of three high secure hospitals in the country providing a range of highly ...
Healthcare Assistant: HMP Gartree | Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 24 March 2023
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Market Harborough, LE16 7RP
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
Looking for something new & exciting in the NHS? Ever considered Prison healthcare? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant to join the Offender Health Directorate working at HMP Gartree. HMP Gartree is a Category B prison located just ...
Receptionist / Clerical Officer | Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- 27 March 2023
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 0FH
- £20,270 - £21,318 per annum
The Northern Sexual Health, Contraception and HIV Service We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic receptionist to provide reception and administrative support to a busy Sexual Health, Contraception and HIV department for 30 hours per week. ...
Housing and Engagement Coordinator
- 07 March 2023
- Age UK North Tyneside - North Tyneside
- £22,253 to £24,479 per year, pro rata
Age UK North Tyneside Housing and Engagement Coordinator Salary: £22,253 – £24,479 (pro rata 25 hours per week) Age UK North Tyneside is looking for a self-motivated, organised, and experienced Coordinator to support housing for older people in operational ...
Clinical Secretary | Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS FoundationTrust
- 16 March 2023
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Nether Alderley, Cheshire, SK10 4UJ
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum (pro rata)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Secretary to join the team on Alderley Unit. We are looking to recruit a highly organised individual who will be expected to provide confidential, accurate and timely administrative duties. You should possess ...
Medical Personal Assistant | Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- 28 March 2023
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Oldham, OL1 2JH
- £23,949 - £26,282 per annum
Would you like to join a large organisation, feel valued and learn new skills? If you have excellent organisation and communication skills, there is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced Clinical Administration team at Manchester University NHS ...
Personal Medical Secretary | St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- 17 March 2023
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Whiston, L35 5DR
- £23,949 - £26,282 pro rata per annum
Part time 22.5 hours per week The Medical/Surgical Care Group at Whiston Hospital is looking to appoint a Personal Medical Secretary to provide a comprehensive service with the minimum of supervision within the General Surgery Department. The successful ...
Medical Secretary | St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- 06 March 2023
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Prescot, L35 5DR
- £21,730 - £23,177 pro rata per annum
The Surgical Care Group at Whiston Hospital is looking to appoint a Medical Secretary to provide a comprehensive service with the minimum of supervision within the Surgical Care Teams. The successful applicant will be able to organise their own workload, co-...
Clerical Assistant | The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 22 March 2023
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Community, NE6 1SG
- £20,270 - £21,318 pro rata
We are looking to appoint Clerical Assistants to provide a high standard of clerical support to The Community Directorate clinical staff who are based in various sites across Newcastle. We are looking for reliable, flexible and motivated individuals to support...