5 Social care jobs in Nottinghamshire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- 21 January 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Worksop, S81 0BD
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum (pro rata or part time)
Mental Health Services for Older People Directorate is the major provider of mental health services to older people in Nottinghamshire. It delivers a range of Community and Inpatient based assessment and treatment for people of any age with dementia and those ...
- 17 January 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Woodbeck, DN22 0PD
- £18,546 - £19,918 per annum (pro rata for part-time) + £4012 High Secure Allowance
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable Health Care Assistants to join well established Nursing Teams around the site of Rampton Hospital. Rampton Hospital is one of three high secure hospitals in the country providing a range of highly ...
- 14 January 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG14 7DA
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum (pro rata for part time)
This post is based at HMP Lowdham Grange. The trust provides healthcare services in a number of prisons across the East Midlands. There will be opportunities for cross site working and peer support. Working within HMP Lowdham Grange provides an exciting ...
- 20 January 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG2 6PR
- £18,546 - £19,918 per annum
Health Care Assistant to provide care to older people recovering from and acute healthcare episode. Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust is an integrated Trust providing care for people in physical care in-patients, community and mental health. This post is ...
- 19 January 2022
- Nottingham Community Housing Association - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £26,767 - £31,582 per annum
The Quality and Improvement Officers have an extremely busy and active role in delivering the internal quality audit programme for our Homes and Wellbeing department, part of Nottingham Community Housing Association. The internal quality programme checks the ...