6 Health social care jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- 04 July 2019
- Gateshead Council - Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
- £18,795.00 to £19,171.00 per year, pro rata
Marquisway Resource Centre/Enterprises/Winlaton Community Base An opportunity has arisen to appoint Driver Support Workers at Marquisway Resource Centre, Enterprises and Winlaton Community Base. Each service provides day time support to adults with a learning ...
- 03 July 2019
- Search Consultancy LTD - Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE8 1HH
- £22.5 per hour
Project Manager Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our expanding team in the Gateshead area. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible and will last for 5 months, subject to review. Salary: £22.5 ...
- 09 July 2019
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Morpeth, NE61 2EF
- £21,089 - £23,761 pro rata per annum
Applications are invited from candidates who are experienced in working with data and wish to develop their skills, to cover a period of maternity leave. As part of a team that specialises in data collection, analysis and interpretation, you will take forward ...
- 21 June 2019
- United Response - DL1 1GY
- £15,000 to £20,000 per year
- £8.21 per hour
Administrator Location: Darlington, DL1 Salary: £8.21 per hour plus excellent benefits Job Types: Part Time 21 hours (Monday – Wednesday 09:00 – 16:00) Interview Date - 8th July 2019 Join our team Be an Administrator with United Response in Darlington Join us ...
- 04 July 2019
- Age UK Sunderland - Age UK Sunderland, Bradbury Centre, Stockton Road, Sunderland SR2 7AQ
- £20,456 per year
Age UK Sunderland Community Support Worker Citywide Community Support Clubs Post: Community Support Worker Citywide Responsible to: Front Door Manager Job Purpose To be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day co-ordination, support and supervision of Age...
- 18 July 2019
- BLISS=Ability Limited - South Shields, Tyne & Wear
- £17,290 per year, pro rata
Job Description: Volunteer Co-ordinator Salary: £17290 p.a. pro rata Hours: Monday to Friday 16 hours per week BLISSAbility is a user-led charity based in South Tyneside that offer services and support to vulnerable, isolated, disabled people, and people ...