5 Social care jobs in Wales
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 24 September 2021
- Conwy County Borough Council - Conwy, Conwy County
- £22,183 to £25,481 per year
I wneud cais am y swydd hon, ewch i’n gwefan lle byddwch yn llenwi cais ar lein. Noder nid yw’r awdurdod yn cyhoeddi ffurflenni cais ac nid yw’n derbyn CVs. Gwasanaeth: Gwasanaeth Gofal ac Addysg Adain: Gwasanaeth Addysg Mae Conwy wedi ymrwymo i ddiogelu - ...
- 14 September 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Port Talbot, SA12 7BX
- £40,057 - £45,839 Per Annum
PROJECT MANAGER CLUSTER VIRTUAL WARDS Swansea Bay University Health Board is in the process of redesigning community services as part of the patient step up/step down pathways to maximise safe and effective care in patients own homes. This will act to reduce ...
- 25 September 2021
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Bridgend, CF31 4WB
- £33,782 to £35,745 per year
Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub Coordinator - Safeguarding & Assessment Team Job description 37 hours per week Our MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub) in Bridgend was successfully launched in 2018 and has continued to go from strength to strength since. The ...
- 01 September 2021
- North Wales Housing - Bangor, Gwynedd
- £20,795 per year, pro rata
Founded in 1974, North Wales Housing has been providing homes and delivering services for 45 years. We are a successful housing association with over 2,600 homes and we are totally committed to the communities across North Wales. We employ up to 180 people and...
- 15 September 2021
- Meadowbank Day Nursery Limited - Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
Job Description Level 3 Nursery Practitioner We are a homely, caring and cheerful nursery based in Abergavenny and we require a Nursery Practitioner. Applicants must have a minimum level 3 qualification and preferably hold up to date Paediatric First Aid, ...