5 Social care jobs in North East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 21 July 2021
- Newcastle College - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7SA
- £21,919 to £23,798 per year
The Vacancy The college is seeking to employ a motivated individual with current vocational experience in Health/social care. This role involves working with the teaching team to ensure a real working environment for students who are working towards their ...
- 14 July 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Ashington, NE63 9JJ
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a rotational Band 5 Occupational Therapist to join the Home Safe Team within Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. This post will be based at various sites throughout the rotation and the successful applicant will ...
- 22 July 2021
- Reed Talent Solutions - Durham, DH1 4HF
- £31,000 to £36,000 per year
Do you pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team? Do you possess great people management skills and a passion for driving performance? Consider the role of a Business Manager at Reed in Partnership We are on a mission to be the partner of ...
- 15 July 2021
- Community Transport - NE6 1JR
- £9.55 to £9.80 per hour
'This is the best place I've ever worked. The people here are amazing, totally committed and they have become great friends.' CT Passenger Driver - Birmingham This exciting opportunity is perfect for a reliable and compassionate individual seeking a fresh new ...
- 16 July 2021
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle upon Tyne (Bentinck Place), NE4 6XN
- £20,000 to £28,000 per year
- Salary from £20,000 to £21,900 pa
Client Services Manager Newcastle Learning Disabilities Service Full Time, (37.5 hours per week) , Permanent Salary from £20,000 to £21,900 pa Plus, on call shift payment of £14.30 per session and brilliant benefits Delivering support with a difference. That’s...