4 Social care jobs in East MidlandsShow filters
- 16 October 2019
- Clear Links Support - Derby, Derbyshire
- £28.00 per hour
- Plus £3.38 per hour Holiday Pay
Clear Links Support is a specialist support worker service provider within the higher education sector. Qualified Specialist Mentors are required to provide one-to-one support to students with a mental health condition studying in higher education. The purpose...
- 11 October 2019
- Northamptonshire County Council - Daventry, Northamptonshire
- £8.21 per hour
"It hardly feels like work when you love what you do" At Olympus Care Services, we aspire to provide the best possible service to every individual we support. Our aim is to do everything we can to make our customers' aspirations a reality. Our Care Assistants ...
- 10 October 2019
- Early Years Alliance - Bourne, Lincolnshire
- £16,762.20 to £17,399.20 per year, pro rata
The Early Years Alliance is the largest early years membership organisation and voluntary sector provider of quality affordable childcare and education in England. An educational charity, the Alliance represents the interests of over 14,000 member settings who...
- 14 October 2019
- James Andrews Recruitment Solutions - Northamptonshire, East Midlands
- £38,813 to £43,662 per year, pro rata
Our client, based in Northamptonshire is currently recruiting for a Homelessness Reduction Manager on a two year Fixed Term Contract. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for the position ranges from £38,813 to £43,662 per ...