3 Health social care jobs in Central LondonShow filters
- Full time (3)
- 29 March 2021
- NEL Commissioning Support Unit - London, EC2A 2DU
- £37,638 - £44,780 All applicants generally start at the bottom of the scale however, this is dependent upon experience.
NEL is an ambitious and innovative NHS organisation that provides expert support and advice to organisations to assist the delivery of improved health services. We deliver an extensive range of services including contracting, analytics, clinical services and ...
- 08 April 2021
- Health Education England - London, WC1B 5DN
- £45,780 per annum Inclusive of HCAS
Post Title: Project Manager The Role: Health Education England (HEE) aims to improve the health of our population, outcomes for patients and people’s experiences of care delivery through our leadership of workforce planning and development locally. We fully ...
- 31 March 2021
- Health Education England - National, WC1B 5DN
- £45,753 per annum
The Education & Training Policy Manager will work in the Policy & Regulation team within the Directorate for Education & Quality (DEQ). The DEQ delivers a substantial number of HEE's People Plan and Mandate deliverables and this post requires someone who can ...