11 Health social care jobs in North West EnglandShow filters
- Full time (11)
- 21 January 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M41 5SZ
- £44,606 - £50,819 p.a
We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Trafford by ...
- 10 January 2020
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Greater Manchester, M40 5BP
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in mental health crisis care and vulnerability support? Are you willing and able to work outside of traditional health and social care settings? Are you keen and enthusiastic about doing things differently? Can you...
- 31 December 2019
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L7 9NJ
- £44,606 - £50,819 per annum
A Vacancy at Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust. The successful candidate will be part of the Integrated community Nursing Leadership Team within the Community Division in Mersey care. Our vision is to care for our communities and patients by preventing ill-...
- 02 January 2020
- Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust - Wigan Borough, WN7 4JY
- £18,813 to £20,795 per annum, pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic Administrator's working within the Health Visiting Service. The successful applicant will be working in Locality 4 at Leigh Sports Village soon to be based at Leigh Town Hall and will also be ...
- 16 January 2020
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Ashton under Lyne, OL6 6QQ
- £30,401 - £37,267
Interviews to be held 12th February 2020 Role Summary: An opportunity has arisen within the North Community Mental Health Team for a Registered Mental Health nurse to join us in providing integrated health and social care to people of working age who have ...
- 02 January 2020
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Huyton, L36 7XY
- £37,570 - £43,772 Per Annum
North West Boroughs NHS Foundation Trust is delighted to offer 1 full time Clinical Team Manager post within our Physical Health Services in Knowsley. The post will be accountable for the smooth running of the District Nursing Service provided for the Huyton ...
- 17 January 2020
- Changing Lives - North Allerton
- £19,908 per year
HY026 - Community Asset Coach Recovery and Mentoring Team – North Allerton 37 hours per week – Monday – Friday including one late night 12-8pm £19,908 per annum Closing Date – 26th January 2020 Interview Date - TBC About you Do you hold an NVQ level 3 in ...
- 13 January 2020
- Shaw Healthcare - Anfield, Liverpool, L5 1UW
- £8.7 per hour
Can you fly as high as a Liver Bird? Can you make a positive difference to people living with dementia? Come and talk to us. Liverpool City Council and Shaw healthcare are now working in partnership to dramatically improve services for people with dementia. ...
- 24 January 2020
- Bamboo Recruitment Ltd - Macclesfield, North West, SK11 8NA
- £23,000 to £26,000 per year
Senior Residential Childrens Support Worker (Senior RCW) in Macclesfield We are recruiting for a compassionate and experienced Childcare professional to work as Senior Residential Children's Support Worker (Senior RCW) for a home that supports children (7 - ...
- 22 January 2020
- Health Education England - Manchester, M1 3BN
- In line with TPD's sessional payment
The role of Training Programme Director is to work with and support the Head of School in leading the delivery of a wide range of functions, aligned to the Health Education England mandate. The Training Programme Director is professionally and managerially ...