Menu
Search

2 Designer jobs in Eastern England

Disability Confident

Location

Posting date

Salary range

Category

Contract type

Hours

Results 1-2 of 2
Show per page and sort by

Apprentice Lifeguard/Leisure Assistant

  • 05 December 2019
  • Lifetime Training - St Albans, London, AL1 2DL
  • £177.60 per week
  • 32 Hours Per Week - Inc. Evenings and weekends.

Vacancy description We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. The job will involve: • ...

Lifeguarding and Fitness Apprenticeship

  • 04 December 2019
  • Lifetime Training - Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2HU
  • £150.00 per week
  • 30 hours per week inc. evenings and weekends

Vacancy description Please be aware that you will spend 90% of your time Lifeguarding and the other 10% working within the gym. Harpenden Leisure Centre are offering a great opportunity to embark upon an aqua life apprenticeship where you will work towards ...

  • 1