5 Healthcare jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 09 February 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 5BX
- £20,771 - £22,199 pa, pro rata (incl of HCAS)
Front of House Administrator–New Horizons, Slough Band 3, Permanent, Part-time (22.5 hours per week) What’s special about this opportunity? Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can provide you with a dynamic, people-centred environment, where you will be ...
- 01 March 2021
- ESHT - Eastbourne, BN21 2UD
- £19,737 - £21,142 Per annum, pro rata
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to provide an efficient administration service to the Cancer Services Team and support on projects/audit. Highly self-motivated, you will possess the ability to work with minimal supervision and to deliver high ...
- 17 February 2021
- Blue Arrow - Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3LY
- £9.20 per year
Provision of a Cleaning Service within Wards and Departments in a Hospital/Healthcare setting, whilst working closely with ward/department staff to ensure high quality service provision. The PSA works as part of a multi-disciplinary team, delivering a high ...
- 17 February 2021
- Nuffield Health - Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9LX
- £17,500 to £17,700 per year
- + gym & healthcare
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Lifeguard in our Guildford Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation. The Role As a Lifeguard you will; - Make sure our members stay safe ...
- 25 February 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £30,942 to £38,017 per year, pro rata
Nursing, Midwifery and Health Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £30,942 to £38,017 Pro rata per annum Part Time (14 hours per week) Fixed Term for 2 years Closing Date: Saturday 6 March 2021 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1308020CF-R We are ...