4 Other/General Jobs in Tyne & Wear
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- North East England
- Tyne & Wear (4)
- Newcastle Upon Tyne (1)
- North Shields (1)
- South Shields (1)
- Whitley Bay (1)
- 25 January 2021
- Newcastle College - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7SA
- £20,123 to £20,710 per hour
We are looking to recruit a highly academic individual to work with learners at Newcastle College who are studying on Higher Education courses who may have physical disabilities, learning difficulties, mental health/well-being issues, autism, hard of hearing, ...
- 19 January 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - North Shields, NE298NH
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
Histopathology are looking to recruit a part time clerical officer. This is a fixed-term position for 12 months. The post is part time 22.5 hours a week. The successful candidate will be based within the Histopathology team at North Tyneside General Hospital. ...
- 15 January 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - North Shields, NE29 0HQ
- £72,000 - £85,500 Salary for Full time.
Spring Terrace Health Centre is looking offering a fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP (4-7 sessions) to join our lovely practice team. We are a medium-sized practice with over 5,500 patients. North Shields is a town in North Tyneside with easy access to ...
- 14 January 2021
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Whitley Bay, NE25 9NR
- £8.85 per hour
About the Role The Activities Co-ordinator is part of the caring team and as such works with other staff to care for the Service Users in the Home. The person appointed to the post will be expected to have an understanding of and sympathy with elderly people. ...