4 Social care jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- 05 July 2019
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- £22,351 to £26,690 per year, pro rata
- Free Parking, Local Government Pension Scheme, Child Care Voucher Scheme
JOB PURPOSE: To deliver vocational training, assess and verify (where appropriate) College provision to National Standards in a variety of environments, to enable learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely manner. Location: Aylesbury but...
- 12 July 2019
- Slough Borough Council - Slough, Berkshire
- £14.94 to £17.08 per hour
Slough Young People’s Service is vibrant, busy and committed to making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable young people across Slough. The post holder will provide significant 1-1 support for young people who have been referred to the service by a ...
- 17 July 2019
- The Apuldram Centre - Chichester, West Sussex
Woodwork Instructor Permanent Part Time – 24 hours per Week Do you enjoy supporting people? Are you a good communicator? Can you work creatively? The Apuldram Centre is an independent charity and provider of adult social care. We run a Supported Living Service...
- 26 June 2019
- Shaw Healthcare - Steyning, BN44 3RJ
- £8.68 per hour
Shaw healthcare are recruiting for an Activity Champion to deliver a quality of activities and support to our service users in line with our care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'. You will work together with your colleagues to ensure that the ...