6 Social care jobs in LondonShow filters
- Permanent (6)
- 14 May 2020
- Newcastle College - London, UK, SE1 8LF
- £28,989 to £37,609 per hour
Southwark College require a dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified person to take on the role of Lecturer in Biology The main responsibilities of this role include the delivery and assessment of high quality learning programmes in A-level Biology, L3 HSC and L3...
- 21 May 2020
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST - London, W2 1NY
- £52,643 - £58,558 pa inc
Imperial College Healthcare NHS TrustHealth Planner£52,643 - £58,558 pa AfC 8a (Banding subject to job evaluation) Due to the expanding team, we are also recruiting to an 8b Healthcare Planner role (Banding subject to job evaluation). Should you be interested ...
- 19 May 2020
- Government Recruitment Service - London, UK
- £39,462 to £45,769 per year, pro rata
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) Communications Directorate is looking for a Campaigns Manager to join one of the biggest and busiest departments in Whitehall. Whether it’s Covid-19, the NHS, obesity, cancer, mental health, the care of older ...
- 20 May 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5PD
- Band 8B £53,168 - £62,001 p.a plus £4,822 Outer HCAS
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to apply for the post as Head of Healthcare (Band 8b) at HMP Downview. The service is looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to manage both the Primary Care Service and the Inreach service. As a ...
- 28 May 2020
- Ablegrange Severn Heights Ltd - HA1 3DJ
- £37,100.00 to £38,100.00 per year, pro rata
DEPUTY OPERATIONS MANAGER Ablegrange Severn Heights Ltd is a Health and Social care provider that owns and manages a Nursing Home in rural Worcestershire. The company is looking to appoint a Deputy for the Operations Director who will be responsible for the ...
- 19 May 2020
- xantura limited - London, UK
- £70,000 to £85,000 per year
Founded in 2008, Xantura is a leading provider of data sharing and advanced analytics to the public sector. But we didn’t start with the technology. We started with what needed to change in social care: agencies not coordinating to identify and support the ...