3 Social care jobs in North West London
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 21 July 2022
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Brent, NW9 0PS
- £26,447 - £28,780 pa inc HCAS (pro rata if P/T)
Associate Practitioner (Band 4) – Brent Community Mental Health Team Do you enjoy a challenge? Then a job with Brent Community Mental Health Team is for you If you are a creative and flexible person, able to work on your own initiative and interested in ...
- 26 July 2022
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2BU
- £29,888 - £36,738 per annum inclusive pro rata
A Vacancy at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. As a Theatre Practitioner you must have a sound knowledge and experience in operating theatre with an excellent understanding of the perioperative needs of patients, and a wide knowledge of...
- 05 August 2022
- VoiceAbility - North London, London
- £28,750 to £32,750 per year
- Potential to earn up to £32,750 subject to relevant experience.
Do you want to work with a leading advocacy charity organisation supporting those in need? Do you have experience of working or volunteering in welfare, support or health and social care and are looking for a new challenge? Are you keen to make a difference to...