159 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (159)
- South East England (32)
- London (25)
- East Midlands (17)
- North West England (14)
- South West England (14)
- West Midlands (11)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (11)
- Scotland (10)
- North East England (7)
- Eastern England (4)
- 27 April 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - BR1 3UH
- £40.04 to £40.04 per hour
Job Title: Joint Strategic Commissioner (Interim) Main Purpose of The Job The end-to-end strategic delivery of integrated commissioning, transformation and service improvement activity programmes/projects across the London Borough of Bromley (LBB) Council’s ...
- 10 May 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - CM1 1QH
- £115.63 to £115.63 per day
Job Title: Development and Flood Risk Officer Main Purpose of The Job The role is required to work across and understand the policies/processes in highways, water companies and the Environment Agency, maintaining knowledge of recent developments in the field ...
- 11 May 2021
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7UE
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
This role in NHS England’s Clinical Policy Unit represents an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at the cutting edge of national clinical policy development in the NHS, working to improve outcomes for the people of England. The Clinical Policy ...
- 10 May 2021
- Mott MacDonald - Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 3BE
This is a technical role, managing suppliers (Consultants and Contractors) from one of our Frameworks who will be appraising, designing and delivering flood risk management projects. The role will involve managing costs and outcomes against forecasts and ...
- 12 May 2021
- The Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games Ltd - Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2JB
- £25,000 to £27,000 per year
Closing Date - 26/05/2021 The Venue Development and Overlay Department (VDO) is responsible for the planning, design and delivery of temporary infrastructure for all competition/training venues and non-competition venues including the Commonwealth Games ...
- 28 April 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £30,942 to £38,017 per year
Agents, Interactions & Complexity Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £30,942 to £38,017 per annum Full Time Fixed Term for 36 months Closing Date: Wednesday 19 May 2021 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1326021FP-R You will join the project working on...
- 28 April 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - CO4 9YQ
- £487.53 to £487.53 per day
Job Title: SEND Inclusion and Psychology Lead Main Purpose of The Job Effectively lead and develop the SEND Inclusion team within a designated quadrant, overseeing the system for programme allocation and management across the team. Key Accountabilities: • ...
- 23 April 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M8 5RB
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum (pro rata)
To work within the new Project Management Office within the Estates and Facilities Team at North Manchester General Hospital. This key project expertise will support on the separation, and safe transition into Manchester Foundation Trust and deliver a range of...
- 05 May 2021
- Clean Break Theatre Company - London, NW5
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
Clean Break is a women’s theatre company, founded in 1979 by two women prisoners who believed in the power of theatre to transform lives. Our vision is of a society where women can realise their full potential, free from criminalisation. We’re looking for a ...
- 04 May 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - SE186HQ
- £17.27 to £17.27 per hour
Job Title: Planning Policy Officer Main Purpose of The Job Develop and carry out project briefs and feasibility studies in relation to regeneration and/or economic strategy work and liaise with staff in Development Planning as required. Main Duties and ...