5 Healthcare jobs in Nottinghamshire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- 02 August 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottinghamshire, NG3 6AA
- £21,730 - £23,177 per annum (pro rata for part time)
We are happy to offer this opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our team to help us to recruit and support volunteers. The role sits within the Involvement, Experience and Volunteering Team, managed by our Volunteering Services Manager. The ...
- 11 August 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG3 6AA
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum (pro rata for part time)
The Facilities Monitoring and Projects Officer is primarily responsible for leading on the management, auditing and monitoring of Estates and Facilities services (predominantly Hard FM, but also including Soft FM) provided to the Trust by thirds parties, ...
- 15 August 2022
- Nuffield Health - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG3 5RH
- £22,776 to £47,840 per year
- per annum + gym & healthcare
Wellbeing Personal Trainer Nottingham | Fitness and Wellbeing Club | Permanent | Full Time From £22,776 to £47,840 OTE 40 hours per week Salary is based on 40 hours a week, made up of 32 hours gym floor with 8 hours of PT sessions, as you increase your PT ...
- 09 August 2022
- Cygnet Health Care - Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 4LW
- £22,500 per hour
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families. We are currently ...
- 12 August 2022
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing - NG9 1LA
- £20,000 to £30,000 per year
Customer Service Advisor (Accounts, The Hub) Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service, and looking for a new role in customer services, where you can feel like what you do really makes a difference for your customers? Do you enjoy ...