3 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- 27 March 2020
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Bangor, LL57 2PW
- £24,214 to £30,112 per annum pro rata
21 hour permanent post in the ophthalmology department There is an opening for an Eye Clinic Liaison Officer within the Eye department in Ysbyty Gwynedd where you will work as a vital team member working directly with people who have sight loss. The post is to...
- 24 March 2020
- mypeoplebiz.com - Surrey, KT205RU
- £17,876 - £24,299 (dependent on experience) with enhancements
Children's Support Assistants £17,876 – £24,299 per annum (dependent on experience) Full Time positions available Why not make a great decision to join our friendly, fun, dynamic and supportive team where you have time to provide high quality care to a small ...
- 20 March 2020
- Alternative Futures Group - Warrington, Cheshire, WA5 0EZ
- £33,600 per year
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...