8 Legal Jobs in Eastern EnglandShow filters
- 20 May 2022
- Disability Cambridgeshire - Cambridgeshire, Eastern England
- £28,226 to £30,095 per year, pro rata
- NJC Scale 23 - 25 with annual cost of living increase, in line with NJC scales
We are looking for a Casework Manager to lead our small Advice and Caseworker Team, in providing information, advice and representation to our community. This varied and hugely rewarding role, will oversee the delivery of our high-quality service, that ...
- 19 May 2022
- Maid2Clean - Borehamwood, WD6 1AT
- £13 to £15 per hour
Self-employed home cleaners with experience sought for customers in Borehamwood. This type of role suits people searching for a self-supervised role, who needed something flexible. Part time hours available and most customers want their cleaning done Monday to...
- 17 May 2022
- Essex County Council - Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1QH
- £23,374 per year
The role will involve regularly liaising with clients, in particular the Probation Service and Youth Offending Team, taking instructions, ensuring that the correct paperwork has been received, liaising with the criminal courts and Counsels Chambers and will ...
- 11 May 2022
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Basildon, SS14 3EZ
- £20,330 - £21,777 pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join our Adult Single Point of Access Team. We are seeking a highly motivated and flexible administrator to work within the SPA team. The post holder will be required to provide a comprehensive and ...
- 09 May 2022
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - Chelmsford, CM1 7ET
- pro rata per annum
This is a replacement post following the departure of the current head & neck Lead Pathologist and is designed to cover the general histopathology and cytology cut up and reporting duties in conjunction with a colleague. This post would suit either an ...
- 09 May 2022
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford, RM7 0AG
- £84,559 - £114,003 per annum
Medical Examiner service at Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust We are pleased to proceed with the appointment of several (up to fourteen) Medical Examiners (ME’s) to support and expand this service across the Trust, based at King ...
- 03 May 2022
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust - Huntingdon, PE29 6NT
- £18,870 - £19,918 pa pro-rata
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking team at Hinchingbrooke Hospital on the Children's Unit. You will be supporting the unit manager on Holly Ward and within Children's Outpatients and the senior team. We are looking ...
- 26 April 2022
- Kim Betts & Co - Loughton Essex
- salary according to experience paid hourly
Part time Solicitor or legal executive for mainly probate work but also some Conveyancing Wills and Powers of Attorney. Must have probate experience. Required 3 or 4 days a week with flexible hours. Holiday pay and sick pay standard. Salary according to ...