6 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- 28 October 2020
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
- £37,589.00 to £44,934.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Advice and Complaints Lead Waverley Court Salary: £37,589 - £44,934 Hours: 36 per week An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Quality Team as an ...
- 28 October 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Bath, Somerset, ba12hx
- £40,000.00 to £55,000.00 per year
Dispute Resolution Lawyer NQ job - Legal 500 and Chambers Ranked Firm - Bath Your new company An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked firm who are seeking an NQ-2 PQE Dispute Resolution solicitor to join their expanding, friendly ...
- 23 October 2020
- Virgin Active (Corporate Account) - NG2 3AE
- £8.72 per hour
- £8.72 hourly rate
Here at Virgin Active we can't get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Junior Activities Assistants who have a passion offering ...
- 19 October 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Fairfield / Salford, M6 8HD
- £82,096 - £110,683 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Medical Examiners to support the newly established medical examiners office function across the NCA (preference on hospital to be discussed at interview or on application). The Medical Examiner role has been ...
- 20 October 2020
- Capsticks Solicitors LLP - Wimbledon, South West London
- £52,000 to £63,000 per year
Vacancy: Solicitor – 2 years PQE Division: Employment Location: Wimbledon, London Term: Permanent Working hour: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Salary range: £52,000 - £63,000 The Firm Capsticks is a leading provider of legal services to the health, social...
- 27 October 2020
- Triumph Consultants Ltd - Stretford, Manchester, M32 0TH
- £26.00 per hour
- per hour PAYE
What's involved with this role: A qualified Solicitor/Lawyer is required to join a Children, Families and Well-being Team. The role will involve providing a comprehensive, cost effective, responsive and quality legal service in the field of health and social ...