10 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (10)
- Eastern England (4)
- East Midlands (1)
- North East England (1)
- North West England (1)
- South East England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 31 July 2019
- East Midlands Shared Services - Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8RA
- £32,094 - £44,964
Leicestershire County Council Adult Social Care Solicitor – permanent, Full time 37 hours per week. Up to £44,964. Closing date midnight 27 August 2019. This is a permanent full time post in a small, friendly, supportive team based at County Hall, Glenfield, ...
- 08 August 2019
- NEL Commissioning Support Unit - Ashford, TN23 1PP
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to undertake the role of Children’s Placements Manager as a permanent, full time role. The Placements Team consists of Health Assessors, Placement Managers, Personal Health Budget Brokers and Administrative ...
- 14 August 2019
- Meridian Business Support - Liverpool, Merseyside, L19AA
- £15,600 to £16,600 per year
- Excellent Benefits
Case Co-ordinator Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike. We are currently ...
- 19 July 2019
- Yeovil Hospital - Yeovil, BA21 4AT
- £30,401 to £37,267 per annum
Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, situated on the Somerset/Dorset border, is a high achieving forward thinking acute Trust and is working with other Acute Hospitals, Primary Care, the CCG, Community Services and Social Care to improve the way that...
- 22 July 2019
- Hull City Council - HU1 2AA
- £41,675 to £44,632 per year
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Lawyer to work in the Community Team within Legal Services. The work of the team covers a wide range of advice areas e.g. litigation and also regulatory work including prosecutions, civil litigation (...
- 29 July 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Chadwell Heath, London, RM6 6PB
- £37,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
Registered Manager Children's Home, Social Care Job, Ofsted, 40K Your new company You'll be working well established group leader in providing services for children and young people with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties. Your new role As the ...
- 29 July 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Colchester, Essex, CO2 7DE
- £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
Registered Manager Children's Home, Social Care Job, 40K DOE, Colchester Your new company You will be working for a group dedicated to supporting children and young people with social emotional and mental health difficulties, autistic spectrum conditions and ...
- 14 August 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Chadwell Heath, London, RM6 6LS
- £37,000.00 to £42,000.00 per year
Registered Manager Children's Home, Social Care Job, Ofsted, 42K DOE Your new company You'll be working well established group leader in providing services for children and young people with emotional and/or behavioural difficulties. Your new role As the ...
- 16 August 2019
- Together for Children Sunderland - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £39,782 to £43,662 per year, pro rata
- Full-time/part-time opportunities available (permanent)
SOLICITOR – CHILDREN’S LEGAL TEAM - TOGETHER FOR CHILDREN, SUNDERLAND Stanfield Centre, Sunderland Full-time/part-time opportunities available (permanent) Grade 9 (£39,782 TO £43,662) Together for Children delivers children’s services on behalf of Sunderland ...
- 06 August 2019
- MacIntyre - St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 0XL
- £20,965 per year
Are you looking for the next stage of your career? Could you play a key part in a new children's home for children with learning disabilities? We have recently opened a new residential children’s home in St Albans. With the manager in place we are now looking ...