5 IT Jobs in NorthamptonshireShow filters
- 26 February 2020
- Technojobs - Kettering
- £18,000 to £30,000 per year
JUNIOR .NET DEVELOPER - KETTERING ONE OF THE BEST DIGITAL AGENCIES IN THE COUNTRY ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND THEIR DEVELOPMENT TEAM BY HIRING A JUNIOR C# .NET DEVELOPER IMMEDIATELY Permanent position in a diverse creative agency Junior .net developer - No ...
- 21 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - NN17 1TP
- £22000 - £22000 Per Year per annum, pro rata
We have a great opportunity based at our Corby campus for a IT Trainer to become a key member of our Learning Centre department. The College requires someone to contribute effectively to the promotion, delivery and assessment of ICT provision at the Learning ...
- 20 February 2020
- Graduate (The) - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £24,000 to £28,000 per year
OVERVIEW TO COMPANY: More than 1,200 employees worldwide providing electronic products of high quality, competent advice and global service. Current sales sit at EUR 220 million. Every year, they produce and deliver more than 150,000 frequency inverters and ...
- 19 February 2020
- Royal Mail - Northampton, NN4 9DR
We are now recruiting for a Resident Gas Engineer based at South Midlands Mail Centre (NN4 9DR) Job reference number 110873 Royal Mail Property & Facilities Solutions is responsible for upgrading and safely maintaining one of the largest corporate real estates...
- 14 February 2020
- East Northamptonshire Council - Thrapston, Kettering
- £33,799 to £37,849 per year
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme, Free on-site car parking Between 24 and 34 days annual leave (dependent on length of service) plus bank holidays
Salary: £33,799 - £37,849 pa We are seeking a Senior Applications Support Officer who is looking to join a great team that provides IT support to two councils. The ideal candidate must be able to maintain and manage the Revenues and Benefits Systems and have ...