91 Health social care jobs in BerkshireShow filters
- South East England
- Berkshire (91)
- Reading (42)
- Wokingham (13)
- Bracknell (12)
- Slough (10)
- Crowthorne (7)
- Sandhurst (2)
- Permanent (91)
- 14 September 2021
- NHS Jobs - Reading, RG1 2LU
- £41922.00 to £47821.00 a year
You will be part of the AMHP & Forensic Mental Health Social Care Team, however your role main role is to carry out the statutory requirements of the AMHP as indicated on the Mental Health Act 1983(2007).Additional duties if you are a Best Interest Assessor (...
- 08 September 2021
- NHS Jobs - Premier House - Any base within the South East, RG1 7EB
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for two individuals to join the South East Regional Mental Health Team on a 6 or 12-month FTC / Secondment basis as a Quality Improvement Manager. The reason it is a FTC is for secondment cover. There is the possibility the 12 ...
- 10 September 2021
- REACH LTD. - Slough, Berkshire
- £24,336 to £24,336 per year
- Competitive salary and benefits including on-call allowance and exclusive perks and discounts on everything from cinema tickets and high-street shopping, to travel and gym memberships, Public holiday pay enhancements, Workplace pension scheme, 24/7 employee assistance programme, 28 days holiday per year, Free meals whilst at work, Free parking, Employee referral scheme with financial rewards, Quality training
REACH provides care and rehabilitation for adults with learning disabilities in small, community-based homes across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. Do you want to inspire and genuinely make a positive difference to people’s lives? If so, we have an exciting ...
- 02 September 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Bracknell, RG12 7FR
- £33,922 - £40,872 per annum (incl of HCAS)
Senior Mental Health Practitioner-Bracknell Adults Community Mental Health Team The Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust is urgently recruiting for a band 6 Senior Mental Health Practitioner to provide support to the Bracknell Community Mental Health Team. ...
- 27 August 2021
- NHS Jobs - Wokingham, RG40 1XJ
- Agenda for Change
Job Title and Grade : Band 5/6/7 Mental Health Practitioner Location/Trust : Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Department Covered : Common Point OF Entry Admin Team Pay Rates: Agenda for Change The Role: Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or equivalent ...
- 25 August 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Reading, RG1 8NQ
- £54,764 - £63,862 per annum
Clinical Transformation Lead, Berkshire West Mental Health Services The BOB (Berkshire West, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire) Integrated Care system (ICS) has been awarded funding to implement a new Community Mental health model for people with significant ...
- 02 September 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Bracknell, RG12 1JD
- £26,938 - £40,872 per annum (Inclusive of HCAS)
A Vacancy at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. About the team Bracknell Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities is a multi-professional team made up of health and social care professionals. We aim to provide support and services for ...
- 08 September 2021
- NHS Jobs - Slough, SL1 2BJ
- £12.35 per hour plus accrued holiday pay
We are looking for someone with experience as medical secretary to help provide the support for Community Paediatrics Department at Upton Hospital. Would you like to be part of a Trust that value, recognise and celebrate staff members? Who work as a team to ...
- 18 September 2021
- NHS Jobs - Bracknell / WAM / Slough, RG12 7FR
- £41,902 - £47,684 per annum (incl of HCAS)
Mental Health Practitioner for Primary Care Networks (PCN) Posts available across East Berkshire This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the development and shaping of a major new and innovative approach to providing mental health care within the ...
- 31 August 2021
- Caretech - Shinfield, Reading
- £9.00 to £9.00 per hour
WAKING NIGHTS SUPPORT WORKER - Shinfield, Reading Do you want to make a difference to the lives of others? Why not join our team Rated “GOOD” by CQC, Magnolia Lodge, part of The CareTech Group, is a residential care home that supports up to 10 adults between ...