420 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (420)
- South West England (86)
- South East England (71)
- North West England (70)
- London (58)
- Eastern England (33)
- East Midlands (31)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (24)
- North East England (17)
- West Midlands (16)
- Scotland (8)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
- 18 March 2023
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - York, YO26 8DS
- £20.4 to £20.6 per hour
About the Role At Maria Mallaband Care Group, it’s our people who make us great, and we pride ourselves on how well we work together as a team. Working with us will result in some excellent rewards & benefits including – Simply Health – company funded, ...
Staff Nurse RMN | Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 21 March 2023
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG18 5QL
- £27,055 - £32,934 per annum (pro rata for part time)
The Mental Health division of Nottinghamshire Healthcare Foundation Trust comprises of three directorates; Adult Mental Health, Mental Health Services for Older People and Specialist Services. More than 2,800 dedicated staff provide vital and integral ...
Deputy Sister/Charge Nurse in Critical Care | Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 21 March 2023
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, OX3 9DU
- £33,706 - £40,588 Per annum
The award-winning John Radcliffe Hospital provides Oxfordshire's main Accident and Emergency site, offering acute medical and surgical services including trauma, intensive care, and cardiothoracic services. We are excited to announce the expansion of Oxford ...
Children's Occupational Therapist | Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 13 March 2023
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £27,055 - £40,588 per annum pro rata
To provide specialist Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment, management and evaluation for children and young people with complex orthopaedic and spinal needs. To provide input to in-patients undergoing orthopaedic and spinal surgery on the hospital wards...
Community Matron | Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust
- 09 March 2023
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Bury, BL9 8RN
- £33,706 - £40,588 Per annum.
Bury Community Service is looking for motivated individuals to provide a high standard of care, utilising specialist skills in the assessment, planning and implementing pro-active care needs to a designated neighbourhood population with complex needs and/or ...
Occupational Therapist, 37.5 hours per week, permanent. Winsford, Cheshire
- 16 March 2023
- Alternative Futures Group - Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3DT
- £14.83 to £18.14 per hour
- £14.83 to £18.14 per hour dependent upon experience
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record over 30 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of innovative...
Neighbourhood nurses (band 6) | Medway Community Healthcare CIC
- 14 March 2023
- Medway Community Healthcare CIC - Hoo Peninsula and Rainham, ME2 4UL
- £33,706 - £40,588 per annum (dependent on NHS experience)
• Are you a first level registered nurse (RGN)? • Are you an experienced community nurse? • Do have a post qualification study at level 6 in a specialised area, e.g. Leg Ulcer module, Diabetes, Palliative care and a Level 6 mentorship qualification? • Are you ...
Health Visitor | North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- 10 March 2023
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust - Enfield, EN1 3ES
- £38,762 - £45,765 pa inc HCAS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Health Visitor to join the Health Visiting service within Enfield, working full or part time , experienced or newly qualified . The post holder will be responsible for delivering the Healthy Child ...
- 13 March 2023
- Capita plc - CB1 2HD
- £17,000 to £23,065 per year
Support safer communities as a Tagging Officer: Would you like to contribute to a better, safer UK? We're passionate about improving the lives of People and have partnered with The Ministry of Justice to keep people out of prison. Make a difference by joining ...
Registered Nurse - Ward 42 | Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- 09 March 2023
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £27,055 - £32,934 per annum
The overriding purpose is to support the provision of the highest quality patient care through personal actions and continuous improvement. The post holder will support the Ward/Department Leader in ensuring the delivery of high quality patient care. Provide ...