222 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (222)
- London (36)
- North West England (35)
- South East England (33)
- South West England (32)
- Eastern England (24)
- West Midlands (14)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (14)
- North East England (10)
- East Midlands (7)
- Wales (5)
- 25 November 2021
- Home Group Limited - Calne, Wiltshire
- £10.23 to £10.23 per hour
Have you been looking to earn some extra cash, whilst having flexibility to keep to your current commitments? Looking for a brilliant casual job? Now you can What’s more, you’ll be making a big difference This is an exciting time to join us, we’re one of the ...
- 08 November 2021
- Wiltshire Centre for Independent Living - Sutton Benger, Chippenham
- £12.00 per hour
Purpose of Job The aim of the role is to provide support that is required that will allow me to lead my life independently. A bit about me: I am a semi-independent gentleman, and able to do a lot of things myself. A bit about why I need support: I need someone...
- 30 November 2021
- Wiltshire Centre for Independent Living - Devizes, Wiltshire
- £10.00 per hour
Purpose of Job: The aim of the role is to provide support for me to access activities in the community A bit about me: I am a young lady with a right sided hemiplegia, ASD and epilepsy. I can be a bit shy initially until I get to know someone. I am very ...
- 01 December 2021
- Home Group Limited - Consett, County Durham
- £21,300 to £21,300 per year
- Fixed term until 31st March 2023 (Potential to be extended)
Support Worker - Community Resilience Worker Derwentside / Consett, County Durham Salary £21,300, plus brilliant benefits Full Time (37.5 hrs p/wk), Fixed term until 31st March 2023 (Potential to be extended) Empowering customers to live rewarding and happy ...
- 29 November 2021
- Home Group Limited - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- £10.36 per hour
- Weekly Pay, Flexible Hours & Shifts, plus Benefits
Flexible Bank Support Coordinator (Homeless Prevention Services) Cheltenham / Gloucester / Stroud - (Gloucestershire) From £10.36 p/h & Weekly Pay, Flexible Hours & Shifts, plus Benefits Empowering customers to live rewarding and happy lives. That’s when it ...
- 06 December 2021
- Home Group Limited - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £9.50 to £9.50 per hour
Flexible Bank Support Worker Weston Super Mare Hourly rate from £9.50 & Weekly Pay Flexible hours and shifts available across a 24/7 rota Plus, brilliant benefits Working hours that suit my lifestyle. That’s when it hits home. Have you been looking to earn ...
- 08 November 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Dartford, DA2 8DA
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum inc
Would you like to be part of a forward thinking progressive service that is embracing the therapeutic day? Are you someone who has a passion for working with older adults and who wants to use your core skills as an Occupational Therapist? We are taking a new ...
- 15 November 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone Kent, ME16 9PH
- £54,764 - £63,862 per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. You are invited to apply to lead this exceptional and dynamic new service. The staff mental health wellbeing service is commissioned by NHS England to support NHS and Social Care staff. The ...
- 15 November 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 3HH
- £45,124 - £77,519 per annum (pro rata for the duration of the contract)
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. We have an exciting opportunity for a Locum Specialty Doctor to join our East Kent MHLD Team, for 6 months in the first instance with a possible extension to 12 months. The successful ...
- 24 November 2021
- Ideal for All - Sandwell, West Bromwich
Rate of Pay: £8.91 for 36 hours Nature of the job role: The job revolves around helping client with their immediate needs includes getting to know clients personally and providing them with emotional support and company, which contributes positively to their ...