6 Healthcare & Nursing Jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 29 July 2021
- Steadfast Training Ltd - Nationwide including Portsmouth, Hertfordshire and Taunton
- £14,779 per year
Brief overview of the role: We are pleased to announce a new and existing opportunity to join our apprenticeship scheme. We have launched ‘Ignite your Future’ to offer apprentice opportunities across many of our unique job roles. You will have the opportunity ...
- 27 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M8 5RB
- £18,500 - £19,337 £17,051.04 - £19,020 per annum
Trainee/Maternity Support Workers Saint Mary’s Hospital at Oxford Road Campus, M13 9WL. We are looking for a motivated, caring individual to work as Maternity Support Worker at Saint Mary's North Manchester, based at Fairfield General Hospital Antenatal Clinic...
- 14 July 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL1 2BJ
- £4.15 per hour
Our Nurseries The Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BHFT) Nurseries began operating over 25 years ago and are located in Maidenhead, Slough and Reading. The nurseries offer full day care for 51 weeks per year, from 7.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. ...
- 13 July 2021
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Coventry, CV6 6NY
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Please note: previous applicants need not apply. Please see attachment in supporting information for the full job advert. Please note interviews are currently taking place through Microsoft Teams, this can be downloaded either through the App Store or Google ...
- 12 July 2021
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Across Site, RM7 0AG
- £23,521 - £24,926 per annum inclusive HCA, pro rata for part time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Trust to work within the Cancer Services Directorate as part of the Cancer Services Team. We are looking for full-time Cancer Pathway Tracker working with our MDT Co-ordinator's for all tumour sites at Queens Hospital ...
Specialist Community Public Health Nurse - Student School Nurse | Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- 08 July 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - City Wide Salford, M6 8HD
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa
BSc/PG Dip Specialist Community Public Health Nurse – Student School Nursing Full Time Course Apprenticeship opportunity 52 weeks Starting on the 21st September 2021 As part of SRFT Division of Salford Health Care, the Children’s Services workforce development...