4 Social care jobs in BuckinghamshireShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 18 July 2019
- Community Case Management Services Ltd - Bletchley, Milton Keynes
- £11.00 to £12.00 per hour
Experienced Female weekend Support Workers required for an elderly lady with a brain injury, vascular dementia and diabetes living in the Bletchley area. Our client requires experienced support workers for weekend care. This role involves personal care, ...
- 22 July 2019
- My Homecare - High Wycombe
- Mileage is paid at 15p per mile
Care Assistants required at My Homecare - High Wycombe on a full and part time basis to support clients and maintain their well-being whilst continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Duties will include: • Personal care needs • Domestic assistance...
- 25 June 2019
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Milton Keynes, MK7 6JD
- £8.4 to £8.8 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Health Care Assistant to join the team at: ocation: Kents Hill Care Home, 50 Tunbridge Grove, Kents Hill, Milton Keynes, MK7 6JD Casual hours to cover sickness and annual leave, where required Whatever your ...
- 05 July 2019
- Sunrise Senior Living & Gracewell Healthcare - Beaconsfield, Home Counties, HP9 1AB
- £8.72 to £10.00 per hour
- NEW Pay progression awards plus full training provided
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to join our team at Sunrise of Beaconsfield. We have full time, part time and bank opportunities available. We can offer flexible hours based on your availability / preference and also have leading rates of pay ...