3 Social care jobs in DerbyShow filters
- Permanent (3)
- 13 January 2021
- Penderels Trust - Weston On Trent, Derbyshire, Midlands
- £12.50 per hour
Interested in working in social care? Please read on to see how you can make a difference About the Employer: 20 year old young lady with Cerebral Palsy, lives with mum, dad and brother, also has autism and learning difficulties. Very personable and enjoys ...
- 14 January 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Borrowash, Derby
- £11,426.04 to £11,654.16 per year
We are recruiting a Care Worker to help our residents lead dignified lives. Working as part of a valued care team you’ll be ensuring our residents stay happy, healthy and well by helping them with everyday tasks such as washing and dressing, eating meals, ...
- 17 December 2020
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust - Derby, DE1 2QY
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata pa
We are looking for a Registered Nurse or Therapist who has previous experience in supporting and working with adults and children with neuromuscular conditions. This role provides continuity and coordination for children and adults with hereditary ...