8 Designer jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- 21 May 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Regent Point, NE3 3HD
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata, per annum
A much sought after opportunity to work with the Newcastle Paediatric Speech & Language Therapy Department as an Assistant. The position is full time and permanent supporting children with autism. We need someone who can work with a personal caseload of ...
- 08 June 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - North Shields, NE29 8NH
- £45,753 - £51,668 per rota per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Due to expansion and promotion within the service, we have a vacancy for a part time 8A Post within our Mental Health Services for Older Persons team. This is a really ...
- 19 May 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 01 Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Technical Instructor within the Physiotherapy Team providing rehabilitation to patients who have undergone elective Orthopaedic surgery. There are two posts available and will be based at the Freeman Hospital. ...
- 10 June 2021
- The Quality Company - North East England, UK
Job Summary Job Title: Quality Coordinator Location: North and Scotland Contract: Permanent Hours: 16 per week Salary: Up to £19,094.05 Contact: Sara Danby Contact Details: 07809195912 Information: We operate flexi time and flexible working The Quality Company...
- 19 May 2021
- Prestige Care (Auguste Communities) Ltd - DL2 1TS
RN/RMN – Auguste Communities Care Centre (DL2) • FT equivalent c. £39,100/£17.09 per hour Why work for The Prestige Group · You will receive full training and an opportunity to develop your career · We reimburse your DBS checks after 6 months, so no expense to...
- 02 June 2021
- Blyth Star Enterprises Limited - Blyth, Northumberland
- £9.46 per hour
- This post is for ad-hoc work which may be offered as and when there is a requirement for work to be done. Sleep-in duty allowance is £65.00. NEST pension available.
BLYTH STAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED JOB DESCRIPTION Job Details: Job Title: Support Worker Hours: Ad-Hoc (work may be offered as and when required) Location: Community Rehabilitation/Living Support Services Responsible To: Living Support Services Manager Job ...
- 15 June 2021
- Blyth Star Enterprises Limited - Alnwick, Northumberland
- £17,674 per year, pro rata
- The salary quoted is based on a 37.5 hour week and will be paid pro-rata for a 16 hour per week position. The hourly rate is £9.04. NEST pension available.
BLYTH STAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED JOB DESCRIPTION This is a re-advertised post. Previous applicants for this position need not apply. Job Title: Support Worker Hours: 16 Hours Per Week (Temporary for up to 6 months) Location: Lionhearts - Alnwick, Northumberland ...
- 09 June 2021
- The Abbeyfield Society - Corbridge, NE45 5AW
- £9.45 per hour
Abbeyfield is a charity for elderly people, providing housing to more than 7,000 residents across the UK and internationally. It is our mission to enhance our residents’ quality of life through high quality accommodation in a stimulating environment, ...