5 Social care jobs in Norwich
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 05 May 2022
- FitzRoy - Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 0DP
- £10.02 to £11.35 per hour
FitzRoy Supported Living Care service in Thorpe St Andrews provides care & support for residents with learning and physical disabilities. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you? Vacancies available: Rates ...
- 18 May 2022
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Norwich, NR2 4BX
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
Would you like to take the next step in your Nursing or AHP career and support the delivery of world class health research to improve people’s lives? An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen within the National Institute of Health Research Clinical Research...
- 11 May 2022
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Norwich, NR1 2DH
- £47,126 - £53,219 pro rata
Norfolk Community Health and Care are an Outstanding Community NHS Trust. We are looking for an enthusiastic Specialist Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with an interest in working with adults with learning disabilities to join the county wide Community ...
- 06 May 2022
- IC24 - Norwich, Norfolk
- £10.50 to £13.86 per hour
- Further enhancements on Bank Holidays.
The Role Express new ideas, take initiative and save lives. Others talk about being brave, at IC24, we're made that way. From providing high quality integrated urgent care for over six million people, to thinking of innovative solutions for our patients – ...
- 13 May 2022
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust - Norwich, NR2 3TU
- £45,753 - £51,668 pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Clinical or Counselling Psychologist for 15 hours/week within our Autism Service Norfolk, contributing to multidisciplinary diagnostic assessments . You will work with adults without learning disabilities in ...