132 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (132)
- North West England (34)
- East Midlands (16)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (15)
- South East England (13)
- Scotland (12)
- London (11)
- Eastern England (10)
- West Midlands (10)
- South West England (6)
- North East England (3)
- 12 July 2021
- North Tees & Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust - Stockton on Tees, TS18 1HU
- £31,365 - £37,890 pro rata
As a Looked After Children's Nurse Specialist you will be able to assess the holistic needs of Looked After Child and Young person through the completion of Review Health Assessments. These provide information for you to identify in partnership with social ...
- 12 July 2021
- Making Space - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £9.06 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Bank Support Workers to join Making Space, a national charity providing Health & social care services, based at our Swallow Lodge service in Lincoln (LN6 8UZ). Swallow Lodge is an 8 bed respite service which offers care ...
- 19 July 2021
- Runwood Homes - DN3 3AJ
Bank Care Assistant - day and night shift available Care home: Rose House Hours of work: as and when required Are you caring and compassionate and looking for a job where you can make a difference? No experience is necessary as we give full training and ...
- 27 July 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Fulwood, Preston, PR2 8DY
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 8d ICS AHP Clinical Lead to join the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System (ICS), which is a partnership which belongs to our communities, the NHS, local government, commissioners and providers. The ...
- 30 June 2021
- The Richmond Fellowship Scotland - FK7 7UF
- £9.50 per hour
Would you like a fantastic new career in health and social care? Why not start your day hoping to make a difference and end your day knowing you did as a Bank Support Practitioner. Here at The Richmond Fellowship Scotland we make a real difference in ...
- 29 June 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L34 1PJ
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum pro rata
We are recruiting to a Band 8a Highly Specialist Practitioner Psychologist within our Cheshire and Merseyside Resilience Hub on a secondment or temporary basis until 31st March 2022. We welcome applicants who are a Clinical Psychologist, Health Psychologist, ...
- 01 July 2021
- BHT - Brighton, East Sussex
- £9.53 to £12.66 per hour
- 5.5% employer’s pension contribution (the level of this is reviewed annually) Holiday pay is an additional 12.07%.
BHT Sussex BHT Sussex is a charity and a registered housing association working in Brighton and Hove, Eastbourne, Hastings and other parts of Sussex. BHT Sussex’s Mission is to combat homelessness, create opportunities, and promote change and aims to achieve ...
- 08 July 2021
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Bolton, BL2 1HD
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum - pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within our Specialist Services Network. The service is a Community Health and Justice Service for adults based at Scholey St Police Station in Bolton. You will work with a multi-agency team delivering individualised ...
- 07 July 2021
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG5 1PB
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist who is passionate about rehabilitative palliative care to join the Hayward House Daycare Team which includes nurses, medical staff and complimentary therapists. It is funded by charity...
- 22 July 2021
- Scottish Association for Mental Health - Dundee, Scotland
- £18,525 to £18,525 per year, pro rata
Around since 1923, SAMH is Scotland’s national mental health charity. SAMH has represented the voice of people most affected by mental health problems in Scotland for more than 90 years. Today, in over 60 communities we work with adults and young people ...