141 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (141)
- North West England (31)
- East Midlands (17)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (16)
- London (13)
- Eastern England (12)
- Scotland (12)
- South East England (12)
- South West England (9)
- West Midlands (9)
- North East England (7)
- 30 July 2021
- North Bristol NHS - Bristol, BS15 1LF
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum, pro-rata
Would you like to join a dedicated Speech & Language Therapy team who deliver high quality care to patients with communication and swallowing difficulties in outpatient clinics and in the community? We are looking for a Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) support ...
- 22 July 2021
- Making Space - Sale, Greater Manchester
- £10.09 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Senior Support Worker to join Making Space, a national charity providing Health & social care services, based at Syrian House, our residential home in Sale M33 5AL. Syrian House is a large Victorian residence ...
- 20 July 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L34 1PJ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Band 7 Systemic Therapist within our Resilience Hub on a secondment or a temporary basis until 31stMarch 2022. The Resilience Hub adopts a holistic approach and offers a service to staff ...
- 26 July 2021
- UNITY PLUS HEALTHCARE LIMITED - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £13 to £15 per hour
UnityPlus Health Care are looking to recruit Senior Care Assistants who are clinically competent with medication training in the Leeds/Bradford/Harrogate area. This role is ideal for experienced senior care assistants wanting either full-time flexible work or ...
- 08 July 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5EE
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum pro rata
We are recruiting a B4 Assistant Clinical Psychologist to join us at The Darwin Centre for Young People. To help assist the qualified psychologists in the therapeutic work and assessment of the young people and their families. You will gain experience of ...
- 15 July 2021
- Alltogether Care Services Ltd - West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £10.65 to £10.65 per hour
- £10.65 per hour (£9.50 hourly rate + £1.15 per hour holiday pay accrual)
We provide Health and Social Care services to Adults within East and West Dunbartonshire, Glasgow and surrounding areas. We are committed to providing the best standard of care and have been awarded excellent grades from the Care Inspectorate. We are looking ...
- 16 July 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - East Midlands, NG17 4JL
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
A unique opportunity has arisen for Clinical Psychologists with experience of working in a physical health setting, to work in an innovative pilot service, providing an integrated clinical psychology service for people affected by cancer across the East ...
- 16 July 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Huyton, L36 0UB
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Fixed Term 12 months As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users’ needs are met through the delivery of high quality care. You will be working with children within the Knowsley community and at Bluebell Park school. ...
- 12 July 2021
- Carr Gomm - Scottish Borders (Galashiels)
- Minimum Living Wage Employer
Relief Support Practitioner - Scottish Borders Locality: Scottish Borders – Central Borders (Galashiels Main Base) Type: Relief Support Practitioner Salary: £9.50-£10.00 Hours: Varied Essential Requirement: Full clean driving license and access to vehicle ...
- 26 July 2021
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Devizes, SN105DS
- £38,890 - £44,503 From £38,890 per annum (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. This is a fixed-term/secondment for 12 months. If you are an internal candidate on a substantive contract you may only apply for a secondment. Please ensure you have the support of your ...