4 Social care jobs in DerbyshireShow filters
- 10 November 2021
- Radfield Home Care Derby, Ashbourne & South Derbyshire - Derby, Derbyshire
- £9.50 per hour
- Living Wage Employer, Pension Contribution, Additional Mileage & Travel time Payment
Our Home Carer Assistants work with elderly people who live in their own homes and may need just a small amount of support e.g. help with shopping or companionship through to care visits with one or two carers several times per day. Working for Radfield Home ...
- 15 November 2021
- University Hospitals of Leicester - Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1WH
- £25,655 - £31,534 pro rota per annum
RESEARCH SUPPORT TEAM DERBYSHIRE HUB Base Site Babington Hospital, Belper, Derbyshire DE56 1WH The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical Research Network (CRN) East Midlands supports the delivery of high-quality research in the NHS, public ...
- 09 November 2021
- Connex Community Support - Sk17 6eq
- £17,986 per year
Care Coordinator – Care & Support Service, Buxton (Children & Young People and Older Adults) Working for a charitable organisation can make a big difference to your local community. We are a values based company who put the people we support first. Connex Care...
- 06 December 2021
- DCHS Foundation Trust - Swadlincote, DE11 0AE
- £32,306 - £39,027 pa, pro-rata
A Vacancy at Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust. This is a FIXED TERM / SECONDMENT opportunity. An exciting opportunity has arisen for District Nurse / Community Nursing Sister/ Charge Nurse role in the Swadlincote district nursing teams...