4 Social care jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 28 October 2021
- Elite Care Recruitment Ltd - NN1 5DE
Do you have experience of working with adults, providing support to help them live independently? We need experienced people to work in units for adults with an acquired brain injury. We have full and part-time work available, and as an agency we can work ...
- 05 October 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Matlock, Derbyshire
- £9.81 to £10.01 per hour
We are recruiting Care Workers to help our residents lead dignified lives. Working as part of a valued care team you’ll be ensuring our residents stay happy, healthy and well by helping them with everyday tasks such as washing and dressing, eating meals, ...
- 07 October 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £32,306 - £39,027 pro rata per annum
Fixed Term/Secondment Opportunity - Emergency Assessment Unit The post holder will act as Deputy to the Ward / Department Leader and will be required to: • Act as the Deputy to the Ward / Department Leader, regularly taking charge of the ward and ensuring that...
- 18 October 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG4 3DR
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum (pro rata for part time)
Care closer to home is becoming integral to the future of the NHS and the Community Health Services (CHS) Division of NottsHC are at the forefront of this exciting journey. Working with our system partners in creating collaborative ways to improve physical ...