5 Healthcare & Nursing Jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 27 November 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Oxfordshire , Oxfordshire, OX25 1PZ
- £22.00 to £27.00 per hour
- negotiable depending on experience
RMN needed for a prison in Oxford The role is full time Monday-Friday (37.5 hours) and will be for 3 months minimum (Will consider part time) Day to day roles and responsibilities: You will be a mental health nurse working within a busy offender support team. ...
- 25 November 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Rochester, Kent, me2 3ff
- £25 to £26 per hour
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy available for a Band 6 Paediatric Dietitian for a vacancy in Medway, Kent. You will be working through the Paediatric waiting list - telephone consultations/virtual appointments and some face to face where appropriate. You...
- 24 November 2020
- Isle of Wight Council - Sandown, Isle Of Wight
- £15,658.38 to £15,971.35 per year
- Contract Type: Fixed term until 31st March 2021
Support Worker x2 (Onwards Care and Independence) Island Wide (Office base in Sandown) Grade 4, £15,658.38 to £15,971.35 Contract Type: Fixed term until 31st March 2021 In partnership with the Isle of Wight NHS Trust we are expanding our Onwards Care and ...
- 20 November 2020
- Service Care Solutions - kent, Kent, ME7 5NY
- £9 to £9.15 per hour
Hi Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a housekeeper to work in Kent within the NHS. The role is a temporary agency contract working the following hours. Monday to Friday- 0600-1400 Monday to Friday -1400-2200 Saturday and Sunday- 0700-1400 Saturday and ...
- 19 November 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Milton Keynes, MK6 5NG
- £24,907 - £30,615 p.a. pro rata
Are you a talented psychology graduate who is passionate about using your psychological knowledge to make a real difference to the lives of people in our local communities? • Do you have at least and 2:2 psychology degree eligible for Graduate Basis for ...