4 Health social care jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 11 May 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 4DJ
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 28 April 2021
- Making Space - Greater Manchester, North West England
- £9.94 per hour
Senior Support Worker (Fixed Term) Salary details: £18,090 p/a Weekly hours: 35 Contract: Fixed Term / End date: To be confirmed at interview Location: Kara House Residential Care Home, M33 5AN Go with your Heart at Making Space Making Space is an award ...
- 16 April 2021
- Making Space - Wigan, Greater Manchester
- £9.06 per hour
Support Worker – Wigan Salary: £9.06 per hour Hours: 39 hours per week (fixed term to cover maternity leave) Location: Wigan Supported Housing working across 2 service , Brook Street and Douglas Court Go with your Heart at Making Space Making Space is an award...
- 07 May 2021
- Your Life Your Way - Preston, Lancashire
- £21.40 per hour
• Reference: 073 • £21.40 per hour plus petrol expenses • 6-month fixed term contract starting ASAP for maternity cover • Driving Licence Required • Area: Various Are you able to make a difference is someone else’s life? Are you looking to expand your career ...