5 Social care jobs in East MidlandsShow filters
- 31 July 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Clowne, Derbyshire, S43 4NW
Weekend workers needed for a home in Clowne. Flexible Ongoing Great pay rates You will be working within a care home that houses up to 28 residents all with varying levels of old age-related illnesses. You will be helping the residents with personal care and ...
- 14 August 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Brimington, Derbyshire, S43 1BE
Great rates of pay, ongoing and flexible work The home specialises in care of the elderly including age related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s Disease. You will be required to work alongside the already established team and assist in the daily running of the ...
- 11 August 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £24,907 - £37,890 Per Annum Pro Rata
Integrated Care DivisionBand 6 PhysiotherapistTemporary Position/secondment to cover maternity leave for 12 months (band 5 – 6 development will be considered) - ACUTE CARE THERAPY TEAM (ACTT)37.5 hours: HOURS TO BE WORKED between 07.30-20.00 ( part time hours ...
- 31 July 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8SW
CARE ASSISTANTS REQUIRED - IMMEDIATE STARTS. Flexible work to suit you. Our client is looking for experienced Care Assistants to work in Cotmanhay, Ilkeston, starting work immediately on an on-going basis. The home specialises in illnesses associated with old ...
- 04 August 2020
- High Peak CVS - High Peak, Derbyshire
- £24,313 per year
- 5% of Salary Pension Auto Enrolment Contribution Employer
Working hours 37 per week. Salary £24,313 pa Fixed Term for 12 months (option of extending dependent on funding). Job Share/Part Time can be Considered Location: High Peak CVS Office, Whaley Bridge (although extensive travel across the High Peak will be ...