5 Social care jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 20 May 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Bury, BL9 7TD
- £40,057 - £45,839 pro rata
To provide professional support to the Principal Educator and Director of Learning & Development through the coordination and direct delivery of agreed organisational development and training activities and programmes to help meet the operational and strategic...
- 18 May 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M50 1SY
You need to have strong administration skills, ability to work with volume and in a fast-paced environment, have good knowledge of all Microsoft packages and an interest in HR. This role would suit someone who is looking for a step into HR or is a strong ...
- 09 May 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester,, M23 9LT
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum (pro rata)
The WTWA HR & OD team are recruiting to a HR Advisor (Band 5) role. Working within our friendly team, the postholder will undertake Employee Relations work (Sickness Absence / Disciplinary / Grievance etc) alongside elements of our engagement, comms and well-...
- 13 May 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M8 5RB
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
To operate as an integral member of the Hospital HR Team responsible for the provision of high quality operational support to ensure best practice people management within their areas of responsibility and across the wider workforce function. To contributed to...
- 20 May 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 7HR
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
There’s never been a better time to consider joining our Talent Attraction & Senior Acquisition Service, part of the wider Resourcing Services function at MFT where you'll take your recruitment career on a fast track journey to success; supporting, improving...