3 HR & Recruitment Jobs in Nottinghamshire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (3)
- 16 May 2022
- The University of Nottingham - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £31,406 to £40,927 per year
The University of Nottingham is a leading research-intensive university helping to transform lives and change the world. We have around 45,000 students and 8,500 staff, with campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia. It is through our people that an excellent ...
- 12 May 2022
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum pro rata
We are delighted to be able to offer an opportunity for a Recruitment Assistant to join our friendly, busy recruitment team on a fixed term or secondment basis until the end of December 2022. This role is a good introduction to HR and could possibly lead you ...
- 09 May 2022
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton in Ashfield, Mansfield and Newark, NG17 4JL
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum
The Nottinghamshire ICS is leading on the mass vaccination programme for the Nottinghamshire region. We are looking to appoint 1 individual from across the system to undertake the end to end process of the recruitment, on boarding and rostering of a large ...