6 Designer jobs in West Midlands
with Disability Confident employers
- 04 January 2021
- Stone Computers Limited - Acton Gate, Stafford
Here at Stone Technologies Limited we have almost 30 years' experience in providing digital transformation solutions to organisations across the UK. We can design, configure and deploy your new technology and IT solutions, whilst always providing you with the ...
- 11 January 2021
- The Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games Ltd - Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2JB
- £41,000 to £52,000 per year
Closing Date - 24/01/2021 Birmingham 2022 are looking for an experienced Training Functional Manager, who will be key to the successful and timely development, management and delivery of Birmingham 2022's training across all workforce groups including ...
- 06 January 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Birmingham, West Midlands, b14 7sn
- £9.10 per hour
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Support Worker to work full time temporary agency contract within the NHS. The role is based in Birmingham. Pay (you will be paid weekly through an umbrella company) Days £9.10PAYE an hour Nights/Saturdays- 10.30 ...
- 15 January 2021
- Capita plc - Birmingham, West Midlands, B24 9FD
- £25,000 to £32,000 per year
As a Learning and Development Consultant you will design, develop and evaluate L&D solutions with a particular focus on Leadership, Management and Coaching. You will be delivering a range of L&D programmes and interventions face to face and remotely for ...
- 06 January 2021
- Nuffield Health - Cannock, Staffordshire, WS12 1LU
- £28,000 to £32,000 per year
- DOE plus gym & healthcare
Our Physiotherapy team in our Cannock Fitness & Wellbeing Clinic currently have an opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best. Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare ...
- 12 January 2021
- Capita plc - Birmingham, West Midlands, B37 7YB
- £15,000 to £18,000 per year
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. Becoming A Medical Administrator in Birmingham ...