3 Graduate Jobs in London
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (3)
- 23 November 2020
- Guidant Group - West London, London, W12 7FQ
- £24,000 per year
Are you keen to join a supportive team in cutting edge Medical Oncology? A global healthcare leader, Novartis Oncology has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A channel of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented...
- 09 November 2020
- Goldsmiths University of London - London, UK
- £30,176.19 to £34,403.15 per year, pro rata
Department: Visual Cultures Vacancy Type: Fixed-Term Contract Length: 10 months (04/01/2021-31/10/2021) Full-Time/Part-Time: Full Time Salary: £30,176.19 - £34,403.15 Interview Date: 15 December 2020 Contact Details: Sarah Nankivell, s.nankivellgold.ac.uk ...
- 29 October 2020
- University of Roehampton - Roehampton, South West London
- £28,332 to £31,998 per year
- Inclusive of London Weighting Allowance
We are looking for a post-doctoral social anthropologist (or someone holding a PhD in a closely- related discipline) to join a Wellcome Trust-funded project titled,‘”From Feed the Birds” to “Do Not Feed the Animals”.’ The University of Roehampton is part of ...