202 Healthcare jobs in North West England
- North West England (202)
- Greater Manchester (79)
- Merseyside (55)
- Lancashire (42)
- Cheshire (18)
- Cumbria (8)
- 25 May 2021
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 9RW
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
Bank Clerical officer - Radiology Ad-Hoc hours The Department of Radiology is looking to recruit a bank clerical officer to join the A&C team providing administration support to the Radiology booking office & Reception for all modalities within Radiology. The ...
- 03 June 2021
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 7SR
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata
An exciting opportunity to apply for an Apprenticeship to train as a Nursing Associate has arisen Are you looking for a challenge and an opportunity to establish a new career within healthcare? The Nursing Associate role bridges the gap between a support ...
- 11 June 2021
- Mott MacDonald - Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 3BE
Job Description : Supporting a wide variety of projects within a larger capital programme. Skills: Significant skills in Cost Engineering Sound understanding of EVM Use of Oracle Security Clearance Knowledge of regulation within the Nuclear sector. The ...
- 10 June 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - wythenshawe, M23 9LT
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
37.5 Hours Applications are invited for the above post within the successful greater Manchester lung cancer screening Team based at Wythenshawe Hospital. We require an experienced enthusiastic, flexible, and self-motivated individual who has an interest in and...
- 09 June 2021
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Preston, PR1 6SB
An exciting Band 7 Team Manager opportunity has become available based at Minerva Health Centre LSCFT Quit Squad. Working alongside the current Quit Squad Manager the successful candidate will also have significant experience of smoking cessation, behavior ...
- 28 May 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9LT
- £82,096 per annum
This post offers the successful applicant the opportunity to practice Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) which is the leading provider of tertiary and specialist healthcare services in Manchester. There are...
- 24 May 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M50 1SY
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative and forward thinking clinical member of staff to join the Digital team to continue to develop the Electronic Patient Record. Full training for this role will be given – just bring your clinical knowledge and ...
- 08 June 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8DX
- £67,290 - £200,000 Per Annum
A senior role in the company, the Director of Finance has responsibility for the Company’s finances and for ensuring that the organisation meets all of its statutory and contractual obligations whilst also driving forward continuous improvement programmes. The...
- 10 June 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum (pro rata)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Health Innovation Manchester as a Programme Development Lead Band 8a, Fixed Term for 12 months. The Programme Development Lead role is responsible for designing and implementing large-scale improvement programmes ...
- 11 June 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum (pro rata)
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 20,000 staff. We are responsible for running a family of nine hospitals across six separate sites, providing a wide range of services from ...