6 Accounting & Finance Jobs in Bath & N E SomersetShow filters
- 13 April 2021
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Bath, South West, BA2 2RQ
- £10.01 per hour
Admin Assistant (Receptionist) needed in Bath £10.01ph PAYE - Reference:RQ418667 The primary purpose of this post is provide clerical support for the team/section. 1. Provide a typing service to include the drafting of simple letters, memos, and the production...
- 01 April 2021
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust - Weston-super-Mare, BA1 3QE
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
A Vacancy at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. Are you a dedicated Later Life Psychiatrist looking for a new opportunity? The Trust is seeking a full time consultant psychiatrist to join the Older Adults Inpatient service, currently 10 ...
- 26 March 2021
- University of Bath - Bath, Bath & N E Somerset
- £26,715 to £32,817 per year, pro rata
The Student Money Advice Service is looking to appoint a part time year-round Student Money Adviser. The successful candidate will provide a highly professional and proactive student money advice service, offering advice, guidance, and support to all students...
- 26 March 2021
- NatWest Group - Bath, BA1 1QF
Join us as a Customer Service - Personal Banker in Bath You’ll be integral to guiding and supporting our valued branch customers, helping them to achieve their financial goals We’ll look to you to proactively find ways to enhance our customer banking ...
- 25 March 2021
- Fresenius Medical Care - Bath, BA1 7QH (Phone Number: 01225 458920)
- Flexibank Hourly Rates of Pay
Role overview Bank Nurse - Renal Dialysis Unit Are you an NMC Registered Nurse with extensive experience in Renal Nursinglooking for a role where no two days are the same and the hours suit your lifestyle? What does the role involve? You will be working ...
- 19 March 2021
- Ten-Percent.co.uk Ltd - Bath & N E Somerset, South West England
- £30,000 to £40,000 per year
A rapidly expanding accountancy practice in Bath are looking for an ACCA/ACA Accountant to join them. The successful candidate will work closely with the director as well as train and manage a small team that is likely to grow over the next year or so. Several...