20 Design jobs in West MidlandsShow filters
- 10 October 2019
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Coventry, CV6 6NY
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
The Clinical Systems Team is looking for a highly motivated, well organised IT Change Officer who will enjoy the challenge of this post. The successful candidate will have the ability to work with staff at all levels to support Clinical System Training, e-...
- 16 October 2019
- Government Recruitment Service - Coventry
- £49,269 to £56,863 per year
The Apprenticeships programme is one of the most exciting priorities for the Government and has been identified as a Secretary of State priority within the Department. We are looking for up to three high-performing Grade 7s to lead a diverse range of work ...
- 05 October 2019
- ARC Ltd - Dudley, Midlands, DY1
- £21,000 to £26,000 per year
Vacancy Summary Job Title: Bookkeeper Location: Dudley Start Date: 21st October 2019 Salary: Up to £26k annually Company & Project: Are you a bookkeeper seeking your next role? Our client specialise in design, project management and installation of metalwork ...
- 09 October 2019
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS3 1LZ
- £52,306 - £60,983
Transformation Programme Manager Grade – Band 8B 6 Months Fixed Term/Secondment Walsall Together is seeking to implement an Integrated Care System (ICS) in Walsall, in line with the national direction on how health and care systems should be collaborating more...
- 14 October 2019
- Highways England - Birmingham, West Midlands, b1 1rn
- £33,340.0 to £36,674.0 per year
Your new role Highways England is building its Strategic Asset Planning capability. You will play a vital role within a new team which will design and introduce processes and systems to deliver consistent strategic asset planning for the Strategic Road Network...
- 04 October 2019
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Coventry, CV1 4FH
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager with strong leadership qualities. We are developing our Out of Hospital services in Coventry and we’re looking for an experienced operational manager to help us on our journey. Our Out of Hospital ...
- 10 October 2019
- UHCW NHS Trust - Coventry, CV2 2DX
- £37,570 - £43,772 pro rata per annum
Do you have proven management skills and would be eager to lead a dynamic and developing service? Are you committed to leading your team to provide high standards of nursing care? If so, we are looking to appoint a ward manager for the busy vascular inpatient ...
- 25 September 2019
- Ethero - Shrewsbury, Midlands, SY4
- £19,000 to £21,000 per year
Purchase Ledger Clerk Near Shrewsbury £19-21K generous holidays pension staff discount secure on-site parking Permanent Our prestigious client based in Shrewsbury are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their successful finance team. ...
- 18 October 2019
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Blakenall Village, WS2 9PS
- £37,570 - £43,772
If you are interested in an exciting role where you have the opportunity to flourish, develop new skills, and play a leading role in shaping communications, thenWalsall Togethermay be the right fit for you. Walsall Together brings together a number of provider...
- 03 October 2019
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B5 7EG
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
Service Improvement Manager An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Improvement Manager to support clinical and operational teams in improving quality care and experience for service users within the Dental Services Division. The post is based at the ...