4 Social care jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (4)
- 19 July 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG2 4PX
- £53,168 - £62,001 Pro rata per annum
Technology Enabled Care (TEC) has been used to support many pathways across the health and social care system since 2013. It is a high impact area within our Nottinghamshire Sustainability and Transformation Plan 2016 – 21. Its use helps people stay health and...
- 01 July 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata per annum
The Breast Department at Kings Mill Hospital is looking to recruit a full time PPC for a period of 10 months. The overriding purpose is to support the provision of the highest quality patient care and customer service through personal actions and continuous ...
- 20 July 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG5 3FL
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum (pro rata for part time)
CAMHS are seeking a highly motivated, registered AHP with a successful track record of leading and innovating improvements in health and social care to take up this new and exciting position. Working alongside the CAMHS senior management team with support from...
- 17 July 2021
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Retford, DN22 6SU
- £9.04 per hour
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff. Main duties: Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times. Ensure the Home’s ...